2024. 5. 1

[¹Ì¼úÀü½Ã¾È³»] Botanica
ÀÌ ¸§ IACO (219.¢½.27.6)
³¯ Â¥ 2009-01-15 02:27:08
Á¶ ȸ 6108
Æ®·¢¹é http://www.artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/artnews/331
±ÛÀÚÅ©±â

Botanica Exhibition - Jan 16th, 2009 - 19h

Our next exhibition features BarbaraRTAa 'Botanica' Stoebel, and will be hold at the Art Rendez-vous Gallery on January 16th, 2009 at 19h... Please click to read more about Botanica

ART  DENDEZ - VOUS  GALLERY  Thailand

Born in 1955 in Germany, Barbara Stoebel is known as Botanica, her artist name. She has been living in Dubai-United Arab Emirates from 1997 to 2004, and in Phuket since then.

This is how Botanica presents herself:

My pictures reflect many of the trends,the debates and the dilemmas of art in the outgoing twentieth century. Out of the unbearable variety of forms, left from Postmodernism, I created my own selfconscious style. All this I achieved sufficient mastery to feel ready to exhibit.

My subject matter comprises enigmatic figurative allegories, near-abstract symbolist imagery and purely abstract graphic forms.

Some of my pictures are already displayed in several countries like: USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Thailand and Germany. In 2004 I opened a second studio in Thailand/Phuket. Most of the time my pictures are now " made in Thailand."

Education in art:
International Art Center Dubai - realistic oil painting

Exhibitions

1998:
Jumeirah Plaza Shopping Mall Dubai-Group-Exhibition1999:
Wafi Shopping Mall Dubai-Group-Exhibition

1999:
Jumeirah Plaza Shopping Mall-Dubai-Group-Exhibition

2002: first Solo-Exhibition-Dubai-Media City

since 2002: permanent Exibition in German Chiropody Center Dubai-Jumeirah Road

since 2004: permanent exhibition in German Medical Clinic in Sharjah - UAE

since 2007: Gallery "nature design" in Phuket