Public Art Project in Ubarn City by Back gong Artist
ÀÌ ¸§ IACO
³¯ Â¥ 2021-02-05 17:13:28
Á¶ ȸ 1177
Æ®·¢¹é http://www.artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/condition/36
±ÛÀÚÅ©±â
Public Art Project

in Urban City by Baek Gong Artist

It arrayed the installation work of 'The time I create' at The Rabbit Hole Time Gallery near by Han river side park, Guri City.

Baek Gong Artist in front of his work

2020 Public Artist's View  

We can see outstanding works in the "2020 Public Art Project" and "Art in Our Neighborhood," hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and organized by local governments. The Rabbit Hole Time Gallery in Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do, "The time I create" is created and installed there in a tunnel like the ring that connects Jangja Lake Ecological Park in Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do and Cosmos Hangang Citizens' Park.

The work "Time I create" is a contemporary conceptual art of space and time, created by Baek Yong-in (Baek Gong), the project's chief artist, and can stay in subjective free time from the objective absolute time of everyday life.

The composition is composed of 18 M x 18 M clock plates with only a needle in a 44 metre tunnel, which is 88 metres on both sides of the tunnel. The clock-board is specially made of dimpled FRP canvas, and the clock-board index is a bar-shaped embossed cube, with the material's essential texture intact without color. The dimple canvas plane introduced the concept of Minkowski's four-dimensional space-time space in Euclidean three-dimensional space, while the dimple canvas clock plate was arranged in an animated stop motion technique. Therefore, the audience is designed to be reminded of the image of the second hand moving as the clock board overlaps in a layer format.

The way to appreciate the work is to walk through a 44-meter tunnel, walk slowly, or use a bicycle to remind me of the speed of my passing time, and take a picture of the time and minute hand of the watch in the photo zone of the central 30-second clock-board. The intention and purpose of this work is not to stop in the visible phenomenon, but to find subjective time in daily life. Artist Baek-gong adds that the time he imagines lying in bed from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. is his subjective time beyond absolute time.

A piece of art is also a measure of urban dignity. It is even more so if the work has a special meaning in our lives. The rabbit hole time gallery's work "Time I Create" may not just stay in the historical story but provide new values at a time when a sense of community coexistence is needed after Corona19. The "time I Create" in which the audience participates directly as an element of the work and is completed is likely to become a contemporary art of Guri City that enhances residents' thoughts, cultural enjoyment, and urban dignity. It is also comparable to the final work of Mark Rothko, Roscoe Chapel. Now there is a clear reason to forward to the "Rabbit Time Gallery."

Baek Yong-in (White Princess Baek Gong)

Pop art, conceptual art, installation art

Graduate School of Visual Design at Seoul National University of Science and Technology

2020 °ø°ø¹Ì¼ú °¡ º¼¸¸ ÇÑ °÷ 

¹®È­Ã¼À°°ü±¤ºÎ ÁÖÃÖ, Áö¹æÀÚÄ¡´Üü ÁÖ°üÀ¸·Î ÃßÁøÇÑ ¡°2020 °ø°ø¹Ì¼ú ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®¡± ¡®¿ì¸® µ¿³× ¹Ì¼ú¡¯¿¡¼­ µ¸º¸ÀÌ´Â ÀÛÇ°À» ¹ß°ßÇß´Ù. »ç»öÀÇ ½Ã°ø°£ ±¸¸®½Ã Åä³¢±¼ ½Ã°£ °¶·¯¸® ¡°³»°¡ ¸¸µç ½Ã°£¡±Àº °æ±âµµ ±¸¸®½Ã ÀåÀÚÈ£¼ö»ýÅ °ø¿ø°ú ÄÚ½º¸ð½º ÇÑ°­½Ã¹Î °ø¿øÀ» ¿¬°áÇØÁÖ´Â °í¸®¿Í °°Àº Åͳο¡ ¡®Åä³¢±¼ ½Ã°£ °¶·¯¸®¡¯°¡ ¸¸µé¾îÁö°í ±×°÷¿¡ ¼³Ä¡µÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù.

ÀÛÇ° ¡®³»°¡ ¸¸µå´Â ½Ã°£¡¯Àº ÀÌ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® Ã¥ÀÓ ÀÛ°¡ÀÎ ¹é¿ëÀÎ(¹é°ø BaekGong)ÀÇ Ã¢ÀÛÀ¸·Î ÀÏ»óÀÇ °´°üÀûÀÎ Àý´ë ½Ã°£¿¡¼­ ÁÖ°üÀûÀÎ ÀÚÀ¯½Ã°£¿¡ ¸Ó¹°·¯ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â °ø°£°ú ½Ã°£ÀÇ µ¿½Ã´ë °³³ä¹Ì¼úÀÌ´Ù.

ÀÛÇ°±¸¼ºÀº 44¹ÌÅÍ ÅͳΠ¾È¿¡ Ãʹٴø¸ ÀÖ´Â 1800mm X 1800mmÀÇ ½Ã°è ÆÇ 18Á¡ÀÌ ÅͳΠ¾çÂÊÀ¸·Î 88¹ÌÅÍ ¹è¿­µÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù. ½Ã°è ÆÇÀº º¸Á¶°³Çü FRP ĵ¹ö½º·Î Ưº°È÷ Á¦À۵ǾúÀ¸¸ç ½Ã°è ÆÇ À妽º´Â ¹Ù ÇüÅÂÀÇ ¾ç°¢ÀÔü·Î Àüü´Â ä»ö ¾øÀÌ Àç·áÀÇ º»ÁúÀû Áú°¨ÀÌ ±×´ë·Î »ì¾ÆÀÖ´Ù. º¸Á¶°³ ĵ¹ö½ºÀÇ Æò¸éÀº À¯Å¬¸®µå 3Â÷¿ø ÀÔü°ø°£¿¡ ¹ÎÄÚÇÁ½ºÅ° 4Â÷¿ø ½Ã°ø°£ °³³äÀ» µµÀÔÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç, º¸Á¶°³ ĵ¹ö½º ½Ã°è ÆÇÀº ¾Ö´Ï¸ÞÀÌ¼Ç ½ºÅé¸ð¼Ç ±â¹ýÀ¸·Î ¹è¿­ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ °ü°´Àº ¸Ó¸´¼Ó¿¡ ½Ã°è ÆÇÀÌ ·¹À̾î Çü½ÄÀ¸·Î °ãÃÄÁö¸é¼­ ÃÊħÀÌ ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ´Â À̹ÌÁö·Î ¿¬»óµÉ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ±âȹµÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù.

ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ °¨»ó¹æ¹ýÀº 44¹ÌÅÍÀÇ ÅͳÎÀ» Åë°úÇÒ ¶§ º¸ÅëÀÇ °ÉÀ½À¸·Î ¶Ç´Â ºü¸£°Ô ´À¸®°Ô °É¾î º¸°Å³ª ¶Ç´Â ÀÚÀü°Å¸¦ ÀÌ¿ëÇؼ­ ³»°¡ Áö³ª°¡´Â ¼Óµµ¸¦ ÁÖ°üÀû ½Ã°£À¸·Î ¿¬»óÇϸ鼭 ´À²¸º¸´Â ¹æ¹ý°ú Áß¾Ó 30ÃÊ ½Ã°è ÆÇÀÇ Æ÷ÅäÁ¸¿¡¼­ ÀÛÇ°¿¡ ¾ø´Â ½Ãħ°ú ºÐħÀ» »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÆÈ·Î ½Ã°èÀÇ ÇÚÁî ¿ªÇÒÀ» ÇÑ Àڱ⠽ð£À» ÃÔ¿µÀ» Çغ¸´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. º¸ÀÌ´Â Çö»ó¿¡¼­ ¸ØÃß´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÀÏ»ó»ýÈ°¿¡¼­ ÁÖ°üÀû ½Ã°£À» ã¾Æº¸´Â °ÍÀÌ ÀÌ ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ Á¦ÀÛ ÀǵµÀÌ¸ç ¸ñÀûÀÌ´Ù. ÀÛ°¡ ¹é°øÀº Àú³á 10½ÃºÎÅÍ »õº® 1½Ã±îÁö ħ´ë¿¡ ´©¿ö »ó»óÇÏ´Â ½Ã°£ÀÌ Àý´ëÀû ½Ã°£À» ¹þ¾î³­ º»ÀÎÀÇ ÁÖ°üÀû ½Ã°£ÀÌ¶ó µ¡ºÙÀÌ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

ÇÑ Á¡ÀÇ ¹Ì¼úÀÛÇ°ÀÌ µµ½Ã Ç°°ÝÀÇ Ã´µµÀ̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ »î¿¡ À־ Àǹ̸¦ ºÎ¿©Çϴ Ưº°ÇÔÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÀÛÇ°À̶ó¸é ´õ¿í ±×·¸´Ù. Åä³¢±¼ ½Ã°£ °¶·¯¸®ÀÇ ÀÛÇ° ¡®³»°¡ ¸¸µå´Â ½Ã°£¡¯Àº Äڷγª19 ÀÌÈÄ °øµ¿Ã¼ °øÁ¸ÀǽÄÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ½ÃÁ¡, ¿ª»çÀû ½ºÅ丮¿¡ ¸Ó¹°·¯¸¸ ÀÖÁö ¾Ê°í »õ·Î¿î °¡Ä¡¸¦ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÏ ¼öµµ ÀÖ°Ú´Ù. °ü°´ÀÌ ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ ¿ä¼Ò·Î Á÷Á¢ Âü¿©ÇÏ¿© ¿Ï¼ºµÇ´Â ¡®³»°¡ ¸¸µå´Â ½Ã°£¡¯Àº ÁÖ¹ÎÀÇ »ç»ö°ú ¹®È­ÇâÀ¯, µµ½Ã Ç°°ÝÀ» ³ôÀÌ´Â ±¸¸®½ÃÀÇ µ¿½Ã´ë ¹Ì¼ú·Î ÀÚ¸® ÀâÀ» °Í °°´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ¸¶Å© ·Î½ºÄÚ(Mark Rothko)ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ÀÛÇ°ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ·Î½ºÄÚ Ã¤Çðú ºñ±³µÉ¸¸ ÇÏ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦´Â ¡°Åä³¢±¼ ½Ã°£ °¶·¯¸®¡±·Î ÇâÇØ¾ß ÇÒ ºÐ¸íÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯°¡ »ý°å´Ù.

ÀÛ°¡ ¹é¿ëÀÎ(¹é°ø BaekGong)

Æ˾ÆÆ®, °³³ä¹Ì¼ú, ¼³Ä¡¹Ì¼ú

¼­¿ï °úÇбâ¼ú´ëÇб³ ½Ã°¢µðÀÚÀÎ ÇаúÁ¹¾÷

À̸ðƼÄÜ ÀÔ·Â
dd6ccb2e79
À̸§   ºñ¹ø   ¸ÞÀÏ   ȨÇÇ