Park, Young Yul -Recent Works Review
ÀÌ ¸§ IACO
³¯ Â¥ 2021-02-25 15:49:48
Á¶ ȸ 1290
Æ®·¢¹é http://www.artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/condition/38
±ÛÀÚÅ©±â

Artist, Park Young Yul

Recent Works Review

On the study of the new work "Meet Him" series.    

»õ·Î¿î ÀÛ¾÷ ¡®±×¸¦ ¸¸³ª´Ù¡¯ ½Ã¸®Áî¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼Ò°í - ¹Ú ¿µ À²

All beings in the world live with a destiny that is bound to change.

Furthermore, since we are human beings who live with countless thoughts, the fate of the change is a harsh package of luggage, and additionally the lives of artists living their lives as artists could be better. 

¼¼»ó ¸ðµç Á¸ÀçµéÀº º¯È­ÇÒ ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Â ¼÷¸íÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖ´Ù.

´õ±º´Ù³ª ¿ì¸® Àΰ£Àº ¹«¼öÇÑ »ý°¢ °ú ´õºÒ¾î »ì¾Æ°¡´Â Á¸ÀçÀ̱⿡ ±× º¯È­¶ó°í ÇÏ´Â ¼÷¸íÀº °¡È¤ÇÑ Áü ²Ù·¯¹Ì ÀÏ ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Âµ¥ ±×¿¡ ÇѼú ´õÇØ ¿¹¼ú°¡·ÎÀÇ »îÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖ´Â ÀÛ°¡µéÀÇ »îµéÀº ´õÇÒ ³ªÀ§ ¾ø´Ù ÇÏ°Ú´Ù.  

In the case of my work, it seems that I have undergone a change over the past 40 years depending on the trend of the spirit of the times and the flow of humanities.

From the early and mid-80s,' superhumanity' to the 'Pine tree' series, the main contents of my work were the forms and contents of using the energy created by protesting absurdity or colliding with different elements, which used to mainly deal with communication and understanding of all my life, as if a monologue of myself and sometimes mainstream stories.  

³ªÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷ÀÇ °æ¿ì¿¡µµ °¢°¢ÀÇ ½Ã±â¿¡ µû¸¥ ½Ã´ëÁ¤½Å°ú Àι®ÇÐÀû »óȲÀÇ È帧¿¡ µû¶ó ±Ù40 ³â°£ ÀÇ º¯È­¸¦ °Åó ¿ÂµíÇÏ´Ù. 80³â´ë ÃÊÁß¹ÝÀÇ ¡®ÃÊÀΡ¯ ½Ã¸®Áî·ÎºÎÅÍ ½ÃÀÛÇÏ¿© ¡®¼Ò³ª¹«¡¯ ½Ã¸®Áî¿¡ À̸£±â±îÁö ³» ÀÛ¾÷ÀÇ ÁÖµÈ ³»¿ëÀº ºÎÁ¶¸®¿¡ ´ëÇØ Ç׺¯À» Çϰųª ¼­·Î ´Ù¸¥ ¿ä¼ÒµéÀ» Ãæµ¹½ÃÄÑ ¸¸µé¾îÁö´Â ¿¡³ÊÁö¸¦ ¹ÌÇÐÀû ±Ù°Å·Î È°¿ëÇÏ´Â Çü½Ä°ú ³»¿ëµé À̾úÀ¸¸ç, ÀÌ°ÍÀº ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µÑ·¯½Ñ ¸ðµç ¿ÜºÎÀû ¿ä¼Ò µé °úÀÇ ¼ÒÅë°ú ÀÌÇظ¦ ÁÖ·Î ´Ù·ç·Á Çß´ø Àǹ̵é·Î½á Åõ¹ÚÇÑ ¿õº¯ÀÇ ¹æ¹ýÀ» µ¿¿øÇϱ⵵ ÇÏ°í ¶§·Ð µ¶¹éó·³ È¥ÀÚ¸¸ÀÇ À̾߱⸦ ´Ù·ç¾ú´ø ³»¿ëµéÀÌ ±× ÁÖ·ù¿´´Ù.  

However, this private transition can be said to be a meaningful transition toward 'my inner' only, and the beginning of the journey was already foreseen in my work a few years ago. The last theme of the Pine Tree series, which was the most recent series, used the proposition "Return to Me" or "permeate to Me," which was compared to the shapely meaning of the previous project "One line Curve," which foretold the work. 

±×·¯³ª ±Ý¹øÀÇ »çÀ¯ÀûÀüȯÀº öÀúÈ÷ ¡®³ªÀÇ ³»ºÎ¡¯ ¸¸À» ÇâÇÑ ÀǹÌÀû ÀüȯÀ̶ó°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú°í ±× ¿©Á¤ÀÇ ½ÃÀÛÀº ¸î ³â ÀüÀÇ ³ªÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷µé¿¡¼­ ÀÌ¹Ì ¿¹°ßµÇ¾îÁö°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú´Ù. °¡Àå ÃÖ±Ù ½Ã¸®Áî ÀÛ¾÷ ÀÌ¿´´ø ¼Ò³ª¹« ½Ã¸®ÁîÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· Å׸¶°¡ ¡®³ª¿¡°Ô·ÎÀÇ ±Íȯ¡¯À̳ª ¡®³»°Ô ·Î ½º¹Ì´Ù¡¯¶ó´Â ¸íÁ¦¸¦ »ç¿ë Çß¾ú´Âµ¥ ±× ÀÌÀü ÀÛ¾÷ÀÇ ¸íÁ¦¿´´ø ¡®ÀÏÀÚ°î¼±¡¯ À̶ó´Â Çü»óÀûÀÎ ÀÇ¹Ì¿Í ºñ±³ÇØ º¼ ¶§ ±× ´ç½ÃÀÇ »çÀ¯ÀüȯÀÌ À̹øÀÛ¾÷À» ¿¹°íÇß´ø °Í ÀÌ¶ó º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú´Ù. 

By the end of the pine tree series, I was already past the age of 60 when I had to go around the "Twelve-animals" five times, and I had to let go the work down for a while because I was tired of the pine tree work.

By the time the lethargic routine of giving up painting continued, I now began to wonder about my fundamental identity and my unconscious world before it, which all resulted in a desire to identify the source of my current consciousness, as if it were the cause, and eventually it moved me. 

¼Ò³ª¹« ½Ã¸®Á ³¡¸¶Ä¥ ÁîÀ½ ³ª´Â ¡®½ÊÀÌ Áö°£¡¯ À» ´Ù¼¸ ¹ø À̳ª µ¹¾Æ¾ß ÇÏ´Â 60¼¼¸¦ ÀÌ¹Ì Áö³ª°¡°í ÀÖ¾ú°í ¼Ò³ª¹«ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ÁöÃÄ ÀÖ¾ú´ø ³ª´Â Çѵ¿¾È ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ¼ÕÀ» ³õ¾Æ¾ß¸¸ Çß¾ú´Ù.

±×¸²À» Æ÷±âÇؾ߸¸ Çϴ°¡ÀÇ ¹°À½ÀÌ ³ª¸¦ Áö¹èÇÏ´Â ¹«±â·ÂÇÑ ÀÏ»óÀÌ Áö¼ÓµÉ ±×ÁîÀ½¿¡ ³ª´Â ÇöÁ¦ ³ªÀÇ ±Ùº»Àû Á¤Ã¼¼º°ú ±× Á¤Ã¼¼º ÀÌÀüÀÇ ³ªÀÇ ¹«Àǽļ¼°è°¡ ±Ã±ÝÇØÁö±â ½ÃÀÛÇß°í, ÀÌ´Â ¸ðµç °á°ú¿¡´Â ±× ¿øÀÎÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °Íó·³ ÇöÀç ³ªÀÇ ÀǽÄÀÇ ±Ù¿øÀ» È®ÀÎÇØ º¸°íÇ ¿­¸ÁÀÌ ÀϾ±â ½ÃÀÛÇßÀ¸¸ç °á±¹ ±×°ÍÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¿òÁ÷¿© ÁÖ¾ú´Ù. 

The realm of consciousness that lives on the surface of my own thought and dominates me, And at the same time, in the deep sea of my own thought, the realm of the universe called wriggling 'unconsciousness'...  

³ªÀÇ »çÀ¯ÀÇ Ç¥¸é¿¡ ¼­½ÄÇÏ¸ç ³ª¸¦ Áö¹èÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â ¡®Àھơ¯ ¶ó´Â ÀǽÄÀÇ ¿µ¿ª°ú

±×¿Í µ¿½Ã¿¡ ³» »çÀ¯ÀÇ ½ÉÇØ¿¡¼­ ²ÞƲ´ë´Â ¡®¹«Àǽġ¯ À̶ó°í ÇÏ´Â ¿ìÁֿ͵µ °°Àº ¿µ¿ªµé...  

The desire to calmly look into the basis of the narrow-minded belief of the self has allowed me to work again, and eventually the works unfold into abstract forms of work that have been removed. This is the beginning of my journey to find unknown combinations of time and space. Just as a tiny object called Voyager 2 is leisurely passing through Pluto, and beyond our galaxy, it's a long, long journey towards infinity... 

In January, 2021. 

±× ÆíÇùÇÒ ¼ö ¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Â Àھƶó°í ÇÏ´Â ½Å³ä µûÀ§ÀÇ ±âÀú¸¦ ´ã´ãÇÏ°Ô µé¿©´Ùº¸°í ½ÍÀº ¿å±¸°¡ ³ª·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ´Ù½Ã ÀÛ¾÷À» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô Çß°í °á±¹ ±× ÀÛ¾÷µéÀº ÇüŵéÀÌ Á¦°ÅµÈ Ãß»óÀûÇü½ÄÀÇ ÀÛÇ°µé·Î ÆîÃÄÁö°Ô µÈ´Ù. ½Ã°£À̳ª °ø°£ÀÇ ±× ³¡À» ¾Ë ¼öµµ ¾ø´Â ¹ÌÁöÀÇ Á¶ÇÕµéÀ» ã¾Æ¼­ ¶°³ª°¡´Â ³ªÀÇ ¿©Á¤Àº ÀÌ·¸°Ô ½ÃÀÛÀÌ µÇ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ º¸ÀÌÁ® 2È£¶ó´Â ÀÛµðÀÛÀº ¹°Ã¼°¡ ¸í¿Õ¼ºÀ» À¯À¯È÷ Áö³ª ¿ì¸®ÀºÇÏ°è Àú ³Ê¸Ó·Î ¹«ÇÑÀ» ÇâÇÑ ±æ°í ±ä À¯¶ûÀ» ¶°³ª°¡°í ÀÖµíÀÌ...

2021. 1¿ù¿¡

¹Ú¿µÀ²

À̸ðƼÄÜ ÀÔ·Â
51e47f5f0a
À̸§   ºñ¹ø   ¸ÞÀÏ   ȨÇÇ