+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2024. 4. 20

[¸ÖƼ¹Ìµð¾î] Paul Gadd 2472
Æ®·¢¹é ÁÖ¼Ò : http://www.artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/292 
Paul Gadd
Gadd has worked in various fields of photography—including editorial, advertising, documentary and portraiture—and has had his work appear in publications around the world.

In 2011 he became the creative director of The Print Room in Kuala Lumpur, a film photography studio and gallery which has helped to build a community of emerging film photographers in Malaysia. Since it opened, the Print Room has held 14 group and solo exhibitions that have explored different photography genres and printing techniques.

More recently, Paul has moved away from commercial photography to concentrate on his exhibition work. He is based in South Korea and Malaysia. His first book of photography, Five Minutes: The People of Malaysia, was published in 2012.
°³µå´Â ÆíÁý, ±¤°í, ´ÙÅ¥¸àÅ͸®, ÃÊ»óÈ­¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ ´Ù¾çÇÑ »çÁø ºÐ¾ß¿¡¼­ ÀÏÇØ¿ÔÀ¸¸ç Àü ¼¼°è ÃâÆǹ°¿¡ ±×ÀÇ ÀÛÇ°À» ½Ç¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

2011³â, ±×´Â ¸»·¹À̽þÆÀÇ ½ÅÈï ¿µÈ­ »çÁø»ç Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ ±¸ÃàÀ» µµ¿Ô´ø ¿µÈ­ ÃÔ¿µ ½ºÆ©µð¿À¿Í °¶·¯¸® Äí¾Ë¶ó·ëǪ¸£¿¡ ÀÖ´Â The Print RoomÀÇ Å©¸®¿¡ÀÌƼºê µð·ºÅÍ·Î ÃëÀÓÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àμâ½ÇÀº °³°ü ÈÄ 14°³ ´Üü¿Í °³ÀÎ Àü½Ãȸ¸¦ ¿­°í ´Ù¾çÇÑ »çÁø À帣¿Í Àμ⠱â¼úÀ» Ž±¸ÇØ ¿Ô´Ù.

Á» ´õ ÃÖ±Ù¿¡, ÆúÀº ±×ÀÇ Àü½Ã ÀÛÇ°¿¡ ÁýÁßÇϱâ À§ÇØ »ó¾÷ÀûÀÎ »çÁø¼ú¿¡¼­ ¸Ö¾îÁ³´Ù. ±×´Â Çѱ¹°ú ¸»·¹À̽þƿ¡ ±Ù°ÅÁö¸¦ µÎ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×ÀÇ Ã¹ ¹ø° »çÁø Àú¼­ÀÎ 5ºÐ: ¡°¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ »ç¶÷µé¡±Àº 2012³â¿¡ ÃâÆǵǾú½À´Ï´Ù.
Project
State of mind is a body of work that is continuously evolving, pulling in and linking to different photographic studies as it grows. Each photograph is a response to a specific moment and is encouraged by what¡¯s happening around me: what I hear, what I see and how I feel, whether it is melancholy, anger, humour, death, life or love. The challenges and experiences that I am facing during this phase of my life is mirrored in every photograph.

¸¶À½ÀÇ »óÅ´ ±×°ÍÀÌ ¼ºÀåÇÔ¿¡ µû¶ó Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î ÁøÈ­, ²ø¾îµéÀÌ°í ¼­·Î ´Ù¸¥ »çÁø ¿¬±¸µé°ú ¿¬°á½ÃÅ°´Â °ÍÀÌ ÀÛ¾÷ÀÇ ±Ù°£ÀÌ´Ù. °¢°¢ÀÇ »çÁøÀº ƯÁ¤ÇÑ ¼ø°£¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹ÝÀÀÀÌ°í Á¦ ÁÖº¯¿¡¼­ ÀϾ´Â ÀÏ¿¡ ÀÇÇØ °í¹«µË´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ µéÀº °Í, ³»°¡ º» °Í, ³»°¡ ´À³¢´Â °Í, ±×°ÍÀÌ ¿ì¿ïÇÔ, ºÐ³ë, À¯¸Ó, Á×À½, »î ȤÀº »ç¶ûÀÎÁö. Á¦ ÀλýÀÇ ÀÌ ´Ü°è¿¡¼­ Á÷¸éÇÑ µµÀü°ú °æÇèÀº ¸ðµç »çÁø¿¡ ¹Ý¿µµÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
Cycle1,Siver gelatin hand print,90x72x0,5cm,2018
Still-born,Siver gelatin hand print,90x90x0,5cm,2018
Waiting-for-purgatory,Silver gelatin hand print,72x90x0,5cm,2018
Inhabitants of fairyland _4